Did you hear the news? The party just heated up with new, limited-time products that coordinate perfectly with select Sale-A-Bration products. What does that mean you might ask. Well for the first time Stampin’ Up! is releasing 4 sets of dies, a punch and a new stamp set all designed to coordinate with products from Sale-A-Bration that you can earn for free. These new products will only be available during the month of March while supplies last. Don’t wait – there won’t be more of them ordered so once they are gone they are gone. I’ll be sharing more in the coming days. Today I’m going to show you the new stamp set . But here is a full list of products that are coming.
- More Than Words stamp set
- Hop Around Framelits Dies
- Lily Framelits Dies
- Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies
- Four Seasons Framelits Dies
- Story Label Punch
Now that you had a look at the products that are coming March 1st. Let’s take a look at a project I made with the More Than Words stamp set. You can use this set by itself or pair it up with the other Sale-a-Bration sets to give you more options for them.
When you look at the stamp set it might be confusing to see the Wishes stamp and then see half of the word in another stamp. They are designed to layer together. I used my Stamparatus to line mine up perfectly and then I was able to stamp a whole stack of these cards. My base Wishes is stamped in Coastal Cabana ink and then the bottom layer is stamped in Bermuda Bay. It gives an ombre effect to the word Wishes.
- #150069 More Than Words stamp set (available March 1 – 31, 2019)
- #48569 How Sweet It Is Cardstock pack
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock
- #148568 How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
- #147097 Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147096 Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147051 Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #146276 Stamparatus
- #146281 Candle Embellishments
The little silver candle embellishments finish it off. They are self-adhesive so super easy to add to this card. I’d consider this a #simplestamping card – stamps, ink and paper. Peel and stick embellishments don’t change how simple it is.
Gather your wish list and get ready to order on March 1st. I’ll be leaving the February Host code open for the first few days in March so you can continue to use that code. I send a little surprise in your thank you card when you do.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.
Order online here – use hostess code QSVBK9XA for February-March 4, 2019.
With the start of a new catalog it is fun to see, touch, and feel all the new products. But buying everything is way to costly. So a solution is to participate in a product share. I’m hosting three product shares for the new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can sign up for my Ribbon Sampler, the Embellishment Share, or the Paper Share. The details for each one is below. Sign up for one, two or all three. You can now register and pay directly through my blog – REGISTER HERE.
You must register and prepay to be a part of the share. I plan to place the orders on July 1st at the latest. If the Ribbon and Embellishments fill sooner I will place those orders in June. After the products have shipped and I have received them I will divide them up for everyone in the share group and notify you when they are ready.
2018 Ribbon Sampler
$45 each (for local pickup)
There are many new ribbons in the brand new 2018-2019 Annual – various styles and colors. For this Sampler you will get a 2 yards of each new ribbon except the Leaf Ribbon, Tea Room Ribbon and Metallic Ribbon you will get 1 yard. It’s a total of 49 yards of ribbon – 27 different ones. You can get a sample of every ribbon and see and feel it to know what you need for your projects.
- Leaf Ribbon – 1 yard
- 1/8” Cord – 2 yards each of Black, Gold
- ¼” Mini Striped Ribbon – 2 yards each of Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade
- 3/8” Cotton Ribbon – 2 yards Real Red
- 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon – 2 yards each of Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch
- 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon – 2 yards each Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- ½” Textured Weave Ribbon – 2 yards each of Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite
- 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon – 2 yards each Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide
- ½” Satin Ribbon – 2 yards Black
- ¼” Velvet Ribbon – 2 yards Rich Razzleberry
- Tea Room 1/8” Ribbon – 1 yard each of Very Vanilla/Copper, Coastal Cabana/Copper
- Metallic Ribbon – 1 yard each of ¼” Petal Pink, 1/8” Shaded Spruce
2018 Embellishment Share
$35 each (for local pickup)
There are many new embellishments in the brand new 2018-2019 Annual. For this Share you will get a sample of all the new embellishments in the catalog – 17 different embellishments in various colors and sizes. They will be packaged in a stamp case.You can get a sample so you can see and feel them to know what you need for your projects.
- Faceted Dots – 4 colors in 3 sizes
- Glitter Enamel Dots – 4 colors in 4 sizes
- Best Route Enamel Shapes – 5 colors in 5 shapes
- Share What You Love Artisan Pearls – 5 colors
- Metallic Pearls – Gold and Silver
- Red Rhinestone Jewels
- Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems – 4 designs
- Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins – 2 colors in 2 sizes
- Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins – 5 colors
- Brads – 4 colors in 3 sizes
- Candle Embellishments – 2 colors
- Leaves Trinkets – 2 colors in 2 designs
- Blossoms Elements – 3 colors
- 2017-2019 In Color Flower Buttons – 5 colors
- Tinted Faceted Buttons – 3 colors in 2 sizes
- Tropical Elements – 2 designs
- 2018-2020 In Color Mini Binder Clips – 5 colors
2018 Paper Share
$27 (for local pickup)
There are 14 brand new packs of Designer Series Paper included in this share from the brand new 2018-2019 Annual. For this Share you will get a 6×6” sample of all the new designs.You can get a sample so you can see in real life each paper to know what you need for your projects.
- Tea Room Specialty Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Broadway Bound Specialty Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Share What You Love Specialty Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Twinkle Twinkle Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Under the Mistletoe Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Nature’s Poem Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Petal Promenade Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Animal Expedition Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Best Route Paper – 6 double-sided designs
- Garden Impressions 6×6” Paper – 12 double-sided designs
- Tropical Escape 6×6” Paper – 12 double-sided designs
- 2018-202 In Color 6×6” Paper – 10 double-sided designs (2 designs in 5 colors)
- 2017-2019 In Color 6×6” Paper – 10 double-sided designs (2 designs in 5 colors)
*** Prices are for pickup, shipping is additional. Please contact me for shipping direct to you if you are unable to pick up at my studio in Woodstock, GA.
I look forward to sharing these wonderful products with you!
Let me introduce you to the new Love Blossoms Suite from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.
I actually had the opportunity to introduce this suite of products to about 400 demonstrators at the Tampa On Stage Local Event in November. I was on stage in front of everyone and extremely nervous – but I did it!
There are lights and cameras and screens and timers and so many different things to remember when you get on that stage including what in the world I was supposed to be saying! I introduced all the products that are included in the suite and showed how to cut out the new Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies along with the new Big Shot Die Brush.
I made a few samples for a display board here are a couple of those:
I’ll share some more of the ideas and info from my presentation in another post – this one is getting long.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun drooling over that new Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration free items!
Supply list for the Curvy Keepsake box:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Supply list for the Treat bags:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Thanks for visiting today.
With a new catalog comes new ribbons, new Designer Papers, new basic papers and new Embellishments. Flipping through the pages I always have a long list because I want to see it all and sample it all. So for the past few years I have been offering product shares. This allows you to get a sampling of the new products without having to purchase full packages of everything. I buy them and divide everything amongst a group of people. You can see, feel and play with your samples and then order more of the items you love!
This time I have 6 different choices for you:
- Ribbon Share $34 – includes all the new ribbon pg. 158-159
- Designer Paper Share $25.50 – includes samples of all the new Designer paper pg. 142 – 144
- Color Collections Paper Stack Share $19 – includes samples of all the monochromatic stacks pg. 144
- Paper Basics share $9 – includes new items in our basics and base materials pg. 148-149, 151
- Embellishments share $8 – includes new embellishments pg. 160-161
- Gotta Have it All $95 – includes the 5 shares mentioned above plus the new sequins
Choose any combination that you would like. The shares will be available to pick up at my house or I can mail them to you for the cost of postage. Payments due June 14th for orders going in on the 15th. If you have questions let me know.
Contact me to arrange payment – Email me
Saturday August 24t- 12 noon – 6:00 pm.
Brand NEW special event!!
Buy One Get ONE FREE! Sale!!!
First ever BOGO sale.
Whatever you purchase at my retired sale you will get EQUAL value for FREE from the Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog and/or Holiday catalog!
I have stamp sets, designer paper, ribbons, buttons, brads and other embellishments, and lots more. All priced and ready to sell AND then you get to have equal dollars of NEW product for Free!!
Yep…. it’s really true! What an amazing deal! Bring a friend, or 5…. everyone is welcome!
Join me on Saturday, August 24th. You have one day to shop! Anytime from 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm on August 24th.
Please park along the street – not on the grass or in the driveway (I have to keep Greg happy).
buttons, brads, and more
card stock, ink pads, refills, markers
Big Shot dies, punches
designer paper, scrapbook and card kits, chipboard
lots of ribbon
lots of stamp sets
COST: Free to stop & shop
or $10 for the Mini Class – if you want to make some cute projects.
I hope to see you on Saturday if you live near me.
At the Stampin’ Up! Convention there are always lots of display boards. I think this year there were more than ever before. So many that I didn’t even have time to look at most of them. Part of the displays include Product Display Boards – these always showcase products from the catalog in a fun way – here are some from this year –
Accessories – including Designer Series paper, Ribbons, Candy Dots, buttons and more.
Color Coordination – this is one of the best things about Stampin’ Up! products – the color coordination! And look how pretty when they are displayed on a board like this.
Kits and This & That – fun new product lines in the catalog.
Stamps – new stamp sets are in every catalog. You can choose wood mount or clear mount plus we now have the photopolymer sets too. And the new stamp cases for the wood mount sets are awesome! I have been adding a package or two to every order so I can move my existing sets from the old boxes to the new ones.
Tools – lots of tools and the newest one is the Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot. It is so popular that what Stampin’ Up! predicted would be a 13 week supply sold out in only 3 weeks!! So if you are wondering why you don’t have yours or why you can’t order it right now that is the reason. They are filling all the backs orders as they get in a new supply and plan to be caught up hopefully in a month or so. I’m thinking wow – I wonder if it will be the #1 selling item for this year?
And now for a NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Yes this was a surprise new product that they showed us at convention and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. It is an Envelope Punch Board – I can’t show you what it looks like yet – but this is what you can make.
66 Different Sizes of Envelopes!
I don’t know the exact date yet but when it is available I’ll let you know.
Have a great day!