Stampin’ Up! is going to be doing a Color Revamp this year – 2018. It’s been 8 years since we made a significant change to our core colors. Color trends are change over time and we want to keep our color offering fresh, new, and relevant.
What does that mean? Let’s take a look.
- Colors will be updated in the 2018-2019 annual catalog. This will start on June 1, 2018.
- the In Color program will remain the same – with 5 colors rotating in each year and staying for 2 years
- keeping 27 of our existing core colors
- 13 core colors are going away
- 5 In Colors (2016-2018) are going away
- 5 new In Colors are being introduced – the 2018-2020 In Colors
- adding 10 brand new core colors
- adding 6 returning In Colors that will now be core colors
- our color offering will expand from 50 to 53 colors
- we rearranged the color families a bit
I’m excited about the changes and the new colors. The majority of the retiring colors were not any that I was using. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new ones!
I received these color swatches at the CenterStage event so here are all the colors in a pretty rainbow swirl!