What do I need to bring to class?
When you come to class you will receive a kit with all the paper, ribbon, and embellishments that you need to complete your projects. I have most things pre-cut, punched, etc to make your class fun and stress free. Come ready to have some fun and make some beautiful projects.
Bring a Friend
Bring a friend with you. When you bring a friend (new to my classes) both you and your friend can choose 5 cards from my card rack in my studio. Remember to register for both of you so I have class kits for you both.
Basic Supply Kit
You are responsible for bringing a few basic supplies with you to class.
- Adhesives – different adhesives are used for different purposes.
- Snail Adhesive – double-sided permanent adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals/Mini Dimensionals – double sided adhesive dots
- Mini Glue Dots
- Tear & Tape – strong double sided adhesive for 3D projects
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Paper Snips – precision tipped small scissors
- Bone Folder – to make crisp folds
These items are available to purchase in my ONLINE STORE. Adhesives can also be purchase during a class in my studio (cash or check only).
Other items you might find helpful
- craft tweezers
- adhesive remover
If you have any questions about the Basic Supply kit let me know.