Do you need something cute for your Thanksgiving dinner table? This little guy is going to be the perfect solution. Use him at each place setting on the table. If you need to assign seats then put a name where I stamped the “Happy Thanksgiving”.
This was a really fun project that my Stamper’s club got to make this month at our meeting. And today I shared it on my weekly FB Live. I’ll be uploading it to Youtube as well – and then adding that link here too.
Make these in a variety of patterns from the Plaid Tidings Designer Series paper. The paper is part of the sale this month so grab a pack now. You can get two turkey’s from each sheet of the 6×6 paper. Clip them on to a fork, or a napkin to dress up each place setting for Thanksgiving. If you need assigned seats – then write a name on the banner instead of stamping the Happy Thanksgiving.
- #153527 Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper
- #155214 Banner Year Bundle = Banner Year stamp set + Banners Pick a Punch
- #120953 Crumb Cake card stock
- #121045 Basic Black card stock
- #105117 Pumpkin Pie card stock
- #102482 Real Red card stock
- #100730 Whisper White card stock
- #132622 Gold Foil Sheets
- #147114 Early Espresso ink
- #150643 Snowman Builder punch
- #152699 Whale Builder punch
- #151293 Umrella Builder punch
- #152323 Stitched Shapes dies
- #150644 Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box dies
- #152710 Stitched Triangles dies
- #153540 All the Trimmings Embellishments
- #152392 Paper Trimmer
- #103579 Paper Snips
- #144108 Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- #110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- #138995 Tear & Tape Adhesive
- #149653 Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- fine point black sharpie
- wooden clothes pin
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.