Let’s take a look at the scrapbook layout I created for February. It’s a love, heart themed page but doesn’t actually say Valentine’s Day so it could be used for any number of things. My monthly stamp club created the left page and then I added the right page and showed them both in my Facebook Live. Be sure you watch my Facebook Live video from Sunday, March 10th and you can see both of these pages plus some bonus tags.
Watch the video here – Facebook Live March 10th
The Meant To Be Bundle and All My Love Designer Series Paper were perfect for a February scrapbook page. I used strips of paper in varying widths and lengths. This is a perfect way to use up scraps left from other projects. The hearts stamped in the background are 3 different ones from the Meant to Be stamp set and I mounted all three on one block so they could be inked and stamped together.
- #147003 Neutrals 12×12 Card stock
- #100730 Whisper White Card stock
- #46970 Lovely Lipstick Card stock
- #150587 Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be stamp set + Be Mine Stitched Framelits)
- #148576 All My Love Designer Series Paper
- #148583 Heart Epoxy Droplets
- #147116 Crumb Cake classic ink
- #143263 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- #148534 Well Written Framelits Dies
The Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies have so many different elements and they even fit perfectly on some of the hearts on the Designer Series paper. You also have the option to add stitching on some of the solid hearts with the stitching dies.
I scattered the little hearts from the die cut and the epoxy hearts in with the background stamping on each page.
With some of my left over scrap pieces I also made tags. These go on the orders that customers pick up from my house.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.