Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack today. You can get some great deals on previously retired items. Including FAST FUSE adhesive and refills. Everything is while supplies last and items are selling out fast – these are great deals.
Remember if you earned Bonus Coupons in August redeem them on your order before the end of September.
Order online here – use host code SCH7WNEU for September 2018.
Orders over $50 in product will receive a gift in the mail from me. You must use the host code. If your order is over $150 in product – don’t use the code so you can redeem your own Stampin’ Rewards. I will also send you a gift in the mail.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.
Wed. Sept 19 – Cocktails & Card Making
Fri – Sept 21 – Card Maker’s Class
It’s the end of the year, so we’re cleaning our inventory and making room for new products–and we’re offering you some great savings while we do it! We’re adding more products to our clearance rack and discounting select items from the holiday catalog. (Products on the Holiday Retiring List are now discounted up to 40 percent.) During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale.
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Phone orders: January 4, 2016 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online orders: January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
When you shop online this month at my store use the Hostess Code = RU77FK3C. Your order will ship directly to you and I will send you a Gift Certificate, from me, equal to your shipping to apply to any purchase January 1 – March 31st, 2015. The Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures will start on January 6th – and they are jam packed full of great products! See below for a peek at the covers!
To use the HOSTESS CODE – RU77FK3C:
- Go to my ONLINE STORE.
- Click sign in if you are a previous online customer or create a new account.
- Please do NOT click on NO CONTACT – if you do I won’t know you ordered and can’t send you your gift certificate.
- Make sure you enter the Hostess code in your Shopping Bag in the special offers section.
- If your product total is over $150 – DON’T use the Hostess code so that you can get your own Stampin’ Rewards! **sale items can also be chosen as part of your rewards!
Have questions or need help – let me know.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I have been away for a short while spending time with family but I’m back now. Last Wednesday Kyle flew home so he could come with us to a family wedding. Thursday we left and drove to the mountains up in the very north east corner of Georgia. Greg’s first cousins’ daughter was getting married on Saturday and the weekend was full of family time. Thursday night a Bar-b-que at the lake house, Friday night a party at a marina on the lake, and then Saturday was the wedding and reception at one of the country clubs overlooking the lakes. The views everywhere were just beautiful! We spent lots of time with cousins, aunts, uncles, more cousins, second cousins, grandparents, etc. Plus we met the grooms family – with what seemed like an equal amount of cousins… And then Sunday driving back home we stopped and spent the afternoon with my family – my parents, brother, niece and nephew. Monday I took Kyle back to the airport to fly back to San Francisco. I think he had a worthwhile trip seeing almost every relative in one quick trip home!
There was a little Stampin’ Up! included in the weekend. First off I went up to the lake house and spent a day with Jan a few weeks ago – we made Hospitality/welcome bags that would be in all the guest rooms when they arrived for the weekend.
We cut tags from Very Vanilla card stock using the Chalk Talk framelits and stamped “welcome” from a retired stamp set on each tag using Early Espresso ink. Then tied Gold Baker’s Twine on each tag. We cut the Early Espresso scalloped tulle (on the clearance rack) to tie on the handle – then the welcome tag was tied on to it.
On the front of each bag I created a name and date piece in My Digital Studio and then printed it on Very Vanilla card stock. Each piece was cut to size and the top was cut with one of the edgelits and the Big Shot. Those were all glued to a piece of Old Olive card stock and then glued to the front of each bag.
I also made a sign to sit by the guest book – I used My Digital Studio and printed it on Very Vanilla card stock. I used the Fast Fuse adhesive and attached it to a think piece of card board so that it would stand up on the plate stand. I tied a piece of the Early Espresso Tulle to the stand.
And here are a few other photos I thought I would share –
the bride and groom
the next generation – the kids from Greg and his first cousins that were at the wedding lined up in age order
Kyle, Tyler, me, Greg and Ryan
my 3 boys and my niece and nephew
Thanks for stopping by today!
Well Monday turned out to be a busy day! Right after I finished my blog post yesterday I left the house – met my friend Diane – and then headed to lunch with a few other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to be part of a Focus Group. We were treated to a delicious lunch – family style at Maggianno’s – and discussed our topic. I think when it was all said and done we were there for about 3 hours. Diane and I walked around the mall – the restaurant is attached to the mall. And slowly made our way over to the pizza place were we were meeting 23 other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators for dinner. That was fun!
Following dinner we headed to the movie theater and waited patiently for the Stampin’ Up! Catalog Premiere! I believe there were about 150 of us in this theater but total across the country there were over 7600 demonstrators. We were all ready to watch a live-streaming video of the new annual catalog premiere. I thought it was a great event and an exciting way to introduce the Stampin’ Up! catalog. I sure hope that Stampin’ Up! does this again.
We were there for 2-1/2 hours as the Stampin’ Up! staff showed us the new catalog, new stamp sets and products and made us laugh. They were live in California. As we left we got our brand new 2014-2015 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog!! Plus a brand new stamp set! And a few people even won prize patrols. One of my downline Cindy won the first prize patrol – so exciting! And I can show you the front of the catalog! Are you ready?
You might just be able to find some new things shown on the cover…… and you might really want to be part of my Stamper’s Club and come to my house for the meeting this weekend – Friday night or Saturday morning – just sayin’!
So I didn’t have time to list all the supplies for my frog card yesterday – so I’m going now to update that post – so be sure to go back and check it out again.
A few other Tuesday updates for you:
- New Paper Pumpkin Kit and Refill Kits: As a special perk for Paper Pumpkin subscribers, Stampin’ Up! offers a selection of past kits and refill kits for purchase, while supplies last. We just added four new kits to the offering. Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com/pastkits to get all the details.
- New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in my online store – holiday items from last years Holiday Catalog if you want to get a head start!
- Don’t forget the RETIRED LIST – things are selling out so don’t wait to order something that you wanted. Check in my online store under Retired List to see what is still available – once it is gone, its gone!
- New Weekly Deals 4/29 – 5/5– This weeks deals….
- New My Digital Studio Downloads – a new online class!
Order online at my store any time – START HERE.
Can you believe it’s the last day of 2013? Another year has come and gone – wow. I missed some days posting to my blog – shortly after Christmas Kyle got sick, then I got sick – I think a stomach bug. Today I’m feeling pretty good and trying to get some things done. Ryan had his wisdom teeth out right before Christmas (on Monday) and I took him back for a check up today and all was good. And then I booked flights for Kyle and I to go to San Francisco in January to look at places for him to live. He will be moving out there in February – I’m not sure I’m ready for that but I can’t keep it from happening either. I’m very grateful that he has this opportunity and I know he will enjoy his first job with Facebook.
Sorry I didn’t have a good post for last weeks deals. Here is what we have going on this week. – SHOP HERE.
- The Holiday Catalog is ending! January 2nd is the last day to order from the Holiday Catalog. There are some items carrying over and those will be available through June 1. See the list here – Holiday_Carryover_2014. There are also some items that will be in the new Occasions catalog – they aren’t on the list because they are in the new catalog those include – Gold & Silver Foil sheets, Silver Ribbon, Gold & Silver Encore ink pads, Chevron Border Punch, Label Bracket Punch, Gold & Silver Giltter, Envelope Liners Framelit Dies, Perforating Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade, Decorative Window Gift Boxes, Mini Muslin bags, Chalk Marker and the Burlap Ribbon.
- The new Occasions Catalog will start on January 3rd! If you were on my mailing list and didn’t receive yours in the mail already let me know. My online store will be updated with all the new items on the 3rd. Lots to love!
- New Weekly Deals 12/31 – 1/6 – If you don’t already have the Circle Framelits get them this week while they are on sale – I use them all the time!
- New My Digital Studio Downloads – two new digital downloads this week – see the details MDS_Downloads.
- Clearance Rack Blitz – new items were added on December 27th – there are lots of great deals on some old favorites that you may have missed from previous catalogs.
Have a safe and Happy New Year!
Order online at my store any time – START HERE.