Earlier in 2018 I added some memory keeping back into my Stampin’ Up! business. I used to have a regular monthly scrapbook class but had gotten away from it and I missed it. So I decided to add a scrapbook page to my monthly stamp club. Each month we make one 12″ x 12″ scrapbook page in our monthly meeting. It’s ready to just add photos. Everyone has been enjoying the pages. So now I’m trying to start regular Facebook Live videos and plan to include a scrapbook page once a month. For January I decided to take the page for stamp club and create a second page to go with it. Be sure you watch my Facebook Live video from Sunday, Jan 27th and you can see both of these pages.
Watch the video here – Facebook Live Jan. 27th.
The January 2019 Stamper’s Club scrapbook layout is a New Year’s celebration layout – Gold Foil, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Basic Gray are the colors I used. Watch the video to see the trick on getting the Baker’s Twine added, the little flowers added, as well as some tips on the numbers and the detailed word dies. Below is a list of supplies that I used.
- #147003 Neutrals 12×12 card stock (Basic Gray)
- #100730 Whisper White card stock
- #121045 Basic Black card stock
- #146277 Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper
- #132622 Gold Foil Sheets
- #146282 Metallic Pearls
- #141682 Solid Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- #145055 Smoky Slate Dark Stampin’ Blends
- #119868 1″ Circle Punch
- #119869 1/2″ Circle Punch
- #134365 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch
- #144106 Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- #144108 Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- #104332 Snail Adhesive
- #148551 Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- #150609 Well Said Bundle = stamp set + Well Written Framelits
- #101406 Jet Black Stazon ink
- #143263 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Cut strips of Designer Paper to 2-1/4″ x 9″, and also cut a strip of white. Then center four strips on each piece of Basic Gray card stock. Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to cut the Black rectangles wit the new Rectangle Stitched dies – don’t miss them in the Occasions catalog on page 28 – these are the photo mats. It’s hard to see the stitching in these photos.
The “hooray” is from the Well Said Bundle. Use the Adhesive Sheets for detailed words like this. Add the adhesive sheet to the foil sheet before running through the Big Shot. Next remove the backing and attach to your page. The Well Written die set will be a great for all kinds of paper crafts – it has so many words and you can combine with the stamps for endless possibilities. Try cutting words apart and combine different letters or parts of the words – I checked and almost the whole alphabet is included in these words.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.