I had a fun class earlier this month that I called Made with Love! My friend Heather, who is a Pampered Chef consultant and I paired up to make it a fun event. She showed us all how to make a couple of sweet treats and then I showed everyone how to package them up and we made a Valentine card to go with them. It was a yummy and fun event!
I showed everything we made on a FB live video yesterday (Jan. 21, 2019). You can see it here. And now I wanted to share with you the details and some photos of each project. Today is the Truffles!
First of all we made our truffles and then we needed to package them up. You’ll find the recipe for the truffles themselves down below. The little truffle package was made with the 3×6 Gusseted Cellophane Bags. You can fit two small truffles or one larger on easily in the bag. Once the bag is full tie it shut with ribbon – we used the Lovely Lipstick ribbon. To make the tag use a strip of Whisper White card stock punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Then decorate it with the Meant to Be Bundle – stamps and the little heart die. Finish it up with the heart epoxy droplet which was colored with a Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- #141704 – 3″x6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags
- #150587 – Meant to Be Bundle = Stamp set + Be Mine Stitched Framelits (used on all the projects in the video)
- #100730- Whisper White card stock – 3″ x 2″
- #146952 – Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- #147140 – Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #133324 – Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- #148583 – Heart Epoxy Droplets
- #147026 – Lovely Lipstick Dark Stampin’ Blends
Here is the recipe for the truffles. We rolled them in some coconut and valentine sprinkles.
Check back to see the rest of the projects – I’ll be posting them the rest of this week.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.