One of my favorite new stamp sets in the Stampin’ Up! catalog is the Tape It stamp set. It gives you the look of Washi Tape! And right now I’m really in love with Washi tape. I even had a class this month Wild about Washi and I had so much fun creating projects for the class I went a bit overboard. Everyone that attended go to make a bunch of cards/projects. I even had more ideas that didn’t get included in the class. I’ll be sharing the class projects this next week but today is one I made afterwards for one of my card clubs that met this week. It’s just hard to stop…
I wasn’t sure how much I would use the new Smoky Slate which is a light gray color but I am using it a lot.
Here is what I used on this card:
- Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana (one of our new In-Colors), and Whisper White card stock
- Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana ink
- Tape It stamp set – it’s so easy to just stamp these tape pieces in any combination
- Flower Shop stamp set and the Pansy Punch – love the coordination of these too
- Mini Silver brads
- A Dozen Thoughts stamp set – this is a great set – in case you missed it in the catalog it is in the kid/baby section – I find myself using this one all the time – my new go to greeting set
My BOGO sale is over – it was fun for me and fun for everyone that came and shopped and then got to shop for new products too!
Upcoming Events you don’t want to miss:
Wednesday August 28th – Card Maker’s class
Friday August 30th – Wow Scrapbook class
September 27th – 29th – Stamp, Scrap & Create Retreat