Did you see the Stamp A Tag Kit in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog?
I decided to use the kit in my Team Meeting this past weekend. So I added a few things so that I would have enough for everyone that attended. Basically each box was shared by 2 people. But I still wanted them to have something cute to put their tags in. This is what I came up with –
Here are the details:
- I pulled out some little square window tins that I had in my craft closet
- Cut a 1″ strip of Season of Style Designer Paper – wrapped it around the base of the tin and secured it with sticky strip.
- On the lid wrap a piece of Brown Sugar Ruffled ribbon. It’s just tied in a knot on the front. and also secured with some sticky strip.
- for the tags – I alternated the stamp images in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
- to step up the tags I pulled out the Mini Merrys Punch Set and punch from coordinating card stock the star and the tree and added them to each tag with a bit of Stampin’ Dimensional. A very simple addition to these fun little tags.
I hope you like this fun take on the Stamp a Tag Kit.