This card was created by my Stampin’ Up! Convention Roommate Michele. Our whole room participated in a Shoebox Swap on Saturday night after convention.
I like the way she used the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and ran it through the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder. If you look at this package of paper it is feminine with lots of floral patterns. Michele used it here in a more masculine teen card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Card stock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso,Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist
- Stamp sets: Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Elements
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder
- Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
- Silver Foil Smooch Spritz
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
To order Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project click here.
On a personal note I just wanted to say that on Thursday we took my oldest son Kyle to college and moved him into his dorm. I’ll miss him but I’m excited for all the opportunities that are available to him in this new chapter of his life. He isn’t too far away from home – he will be in downtown Atlanta at Georgia Tech – less than an hour away (unless of course it is rush hour traffic).
It’s BINGO TIME! Continuing with Round 1 of Monika’s Blog Bingo. Round 2 is full and I’m taking names for Round 3 right now. See this POST for more details.
Have a great day!