This bright fun scrapbook page was one that I created for my Stamp Club and also used for a class at a Spring Scrapbook Crop that I was a Vendor at. I used the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – the same as my Birthday Bingo cards – to make this happy layout – plus I have a couple of cards too. For my Stamp Club I created the left page of the two page layout. I also used those supplies to create two cards for those members that would rather have cards instead of the page. Last week I shared the two page layout and the cards in a Facebook Live.
You can view my April 22, 2019 FB live video HERE. Be sure to catch my next FB live video on Monday, April 29th.
I started with a Night of Navy 12 x 12 piece of card stock. Trim a piece of Whisper White to be 11 x 11. The cake image and Yay! were just randomly stamped in the background using Night of Navy ink. Next I added Pineapple Punch little dots and colored the flames in too. I chose two patterns from the Happiness Blooms Designer Series paper and cut strips to cover the left side of the page. Cut one at 1-1/2″ and the other at 1″ wide. The photo frames/mats are cut using the Stitched Rectangle dies – since they will layer inside each other you can actually cut all the pieces with one pass through the die cutting machine. To finish the page I added a fun tag for the title at the top.
- #147003 Neutrals 12×12 Cardstock (Night of Navy)
- #124302 Whisper White 12 x 12 Carstock
- #148750 Amazing Life stamp set
- #150624 Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- #150624 Amazing Life Bundle (stamp set + Framelits dies)
- #148795 Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
- #148805 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
- #146973 In Color 2018-2020 Cardstock pack (Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover)
- #147110 Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147141 Pineapple Punch Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147024 Call Me Clover Dark Stampin’ Blends
- #146336 Medium Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
- #143717 Starburst Punch
- #133782 2” Circle Punch
- #138292 Banner Triple Punch
The second page of the layout is similar with an accent piece in the bottom corner featuring the cake.
For my stamp club members that don’t want to make a scrapbook page they have the option to make two cards instead. They used the same supplies which is more than enough for two cards. Because the cards are smaller the strips of Designer Series paper where changed to be 1″ and 1/2″ and the tag was shortened a little bit.
The inside of each card has a piece of Whisper White that is stamped with the cake like the background on the scrapbook page. I hope you like the projects. The Amazing Life stamp set is retiring and so is the Happiness Blooms Designer Series paper – be sure to get those now before they are gone for good.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.