One of the organized swaps that I participated in at Leadership was the Treat Wrapper swap. I did this one last year too and really enjoyed all the different ideas. For this one I signed up for 2 different groups and then two of my room mates were also each in two different groups – so between the three of us we should have a ton of new ideas. I plan to take pictures of all of their ideas before I leave to come back home. So here is one of my treats – this is actually a double one – since the amount of candy in mine was rather small I thought I should include 2 similar ideas to have an equivalent amount of candy to what everyone else was doing. You might remember the holiday treats I did a couple of months ago using the Gift Givers stamp set – it was a project for one of the Ustamp classes. I used that idea and created a Birthday and a Valentine’s idea.
The little 1″ x 8″ skinny cello bags are still available – that is what I used for these treats – they are filled with candy – skittles and conversation hearts and then folded in half and tucked inside the folded tag from the two-tags die.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies for the Birthday Treat:
- Card stock: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink
- Stamp sets: Candy Conversations
- Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Two Tags die, Petal Cone die, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Pretty in Pink 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon, Sweet Shop Jelly Bean Brads, 1×8 Cello bag, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Stampin’ Up! Supplies for the Valentine Treat:
- Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Stampin’ Write markers – Melon Mambo, Early Espresso
- Stamp sets: Sweet Cake, Create a Cupcake
- Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Two Tags die, Stripes Embossing Folder, Cupcake Builder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine, Old Olive 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon, , 1×8 Cello bag, Stampin’ Dimensionals
To order Stampin’ Up! Supplies to make this project click here.
It’s my last night in Texas, I’m not sure what we are doing tonight – we’ll probably go out for dinner, share all of our swaps and pack our bags so we’ll be ready to leave in the morning.