New This Á That Product Line by Stampin’ Up!
Q: The new This and That journals look cool. In what ways are people using them?
A: Our latest This and That product line is based on a growing trend of smash books. They go
back to the roots of scrapbooking when people created memory books filled with photos and
mementos. Today’s scrapbooks can truly be a work of art to be cherished as a family heirloom,
but some scrapbookers prefer to go back to a simpler and faster way of capturing what is
happening in their lives. So, are you still wondering what it’s all about?
- Do you remember doodling in your school notebook? It’s like that!
- Have you ever created an Imagery Board for your wall or collages of magazine pictures
that you like or places you want to go? It’s like that!
- Have you ever had a journal you kept in the past and stopped because you just wanted to
add a journal entry when you felt inspired instead of chronologically? It’s like that!
- Have you ever collected ideas and inspiration from several different sources for a
school project, a home renovation, a wedding, a party, or maybe a garden? It’s like
- Ever wanted to have a place to add your favorite quotes when you hear them? It’s
- Need a place to collect all your love notes, recipes, or funny quotes from your kids? Yeah,
it’s like that, too!
I could go on and on because, as with most crafting products, the only limitation for using
This and That journals is your imagination! But, I will leave you with this last idea –
basically, it’s Pinterest on paper.
As you can tell, this would be a great product for teens, Tweens, mothers, planners, would-be
artists, collectors of pretty things … the list goes on and on. Take a look at this video and
then give it a try and see what inspires you!
|© CraftyPerson Production. Images © Stampin’ Up!|