While we are counting down the days to the end of the Holiday Catalog – I don’t think I shared the rest of my Christmas Countdown that I made with the Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack. There are 6 days left to order from the Holiday Catalog – and you could order the Hello December Project Life Kit and complete this project for next December!
The days counted from Dec. 1 – Dec. 25.
See this post for the cover and days 1 – 6 – HERE.
And this one for days 7 – 13 – HERE.
Below are days 14 – 25 in a slide show.
Products from the Holiday Catalog that I used for this project:
- Home for Christmas Designer paper pg. 9
- Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle pg. 11
- Perfect Pines Photopolymer Bundle pg. 16/17
- Snowflake Elements pg. 23
- Gold Cording pg. 24
- Softly Falling Embossing Folder pg. 24
- Holly Jolly Greetings Bundle pg. 34
- Hello December Project Life Bundle pg. 36/37 – the Card Collection, the Accessory Pack and the stamp set
- Seasonal Frame Thinlits Die pg. 40
- Fine Tip Glue Pen pg. 43
I purchased a standing frame and book rings to create this project. I cut card stock to fit the frame and created a template for punching my holes in each card. The colors to match the Hello December Project Life Collection are Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, Real Red and Very Vanilla.
Remember to check the Year End Sale for many of the products that I used in this project. Get them now and create your own countdown for next year.