Now that Thanksgiving is over we can focus full time on Christmas! What are you working on right now? I was able to complete a My Digital Studio project for the boys (I’ll have to share it later) and a card design and get them sent to the printer on the last day of the Print sale. I’m working on some tags and treats for my class this month and preparing for Stamp Club this week – if it works out I have a cute snowman project for them this week. I have a couple of other projects on my table to try to get done. And then of course there is the decorating of the house and shopping to be done. Plus my team meeting this weekend.
Oh and late last night in the last few minutes of Cyber Monday I ordered a small sewing machine – it was kind of a quick decision to get that particular one. But I’ve been wanting to get one for quite some time. There seems to be a trend to sew on cards and scrapbook pages and I’ve been wanting to do that. I think this machine will be perfect for that – at least I hope so!
Time to stop rambling – here are the updates for this week:
- New Weekly Deals 12/3 – 12/9
- New My Digital Studio Downloads –
- The final Best of 25 Years stamp set is available – Best of Sale-a-Bration. All 12 sets will be available through the end of March 2014. Collect 6 stickers on your Collector’s Card and redeem for a free $14.95 stamp set of your choice. You have until April 2014 to redeem your free sets.
- Coming December 10 – Clearance Rack Blitz – Retired products up to 80% off while supplies last.
- HOLIDAY SHIPPING INFORMATION – News from Stampin’ Up! about Holiday Shipping – We recommend that you submit your holiday orders by the following dates to receive them by December 24:My Digital Studio print products: December 6 for regular shipping, December 14 for Second-Day Air, and December 15 for Next-Day Air
Stampin’ Up! Traditional products: December 17 – Delivery times vary depending on where you live; if your personal experience indicates that it takes longer for packages to reach you, you should allow a little extra time for shipping during the holidays. As you know, we cannot control delivery times. Holiday mail volumes are high, and our delivery services encourage customers to ship as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Get Prepared for Valentine’s Day: Our valentine products will be available December 1-January 27, or while supplies last. Two stamp sets and one individual stamp, Sweetheart Treat bags, Monster Hugs girl and boy Valentine Treats, and Sweet Sayings cards & envelopes.
Order online at my store any time – START HERE.