So it is way past Sunday but I just finished up my card for this challenge last night. You can find it HERE on Heather’s blog. She actually had a sketch and a color challenge and I just used the sketch – actually I pretty much made my card exactly like hers but used a different stamp set and changed the colors a bit. I needed a baby card for Ryan’s Spanish teacher. They are having a diaper shower for him at school tomorrow – the kids in each class are bringing a different size of diapers – they should be set for a long time – I hope they have room to store them all!
So this is my happy new baby card – a boy version in blue. The same thing in pink would be cute too. The small circles say “happy”, “new”, “baby” – I stamped it in Bashful Blue so it isn’t showing well in this picture – I should have used a darker color either the Chocolate or the Navy. The cute little border is made with the Curly Label punch and Heather has a video on her blog – just punch out and cut in half and glue them underneath the edge of the card stock.
My Stampin’ Up! Supplies are:
- Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and a Blush Blossom marker
- Stamps: All in the Family, Family Phrases, Extreme Elements and Well Scripted (the Congratulations on the inside)
- Punches: Curly Label, 1-3/8″ Circle, 1-1/4″ Circle, 1″ Circle, 3/4″ Circle and Itty Bitty Circle from the new Punch Pack (coming out May 1)
- Accessories: Soft Subtles brads, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for checking in today. I hope Ryan’s teacher likes the card and the diapers!
Early Bird pricing for Create with Connie & Mary: Summer Edition is going on now – $19.95 – don’t miss out it ends this weekend!
Join me for the Royal Blog Tour: April 30 – May 3rd.