You can create some pretty packages in a snap. It’s as easy as 1,2,3 ….
- Pick a Box like the new Tag a Bag Gift Boxes from the Stampin’ Up! Catalog. These are Kraft food safe boxes with a acetate sleeve.
- Add a tag using the new Tag a Bag Accessory Kit. Each kit includes supplies to make 10 tags. Pieces include large base tags, medium builder tags, Baker’s Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, mini clothespins. and some adhesive strips.
- Fill your box with goodness!
On my box above I did add just a couple of things –
- Bermuda Bay card stock – a 1/2 sheet cut into strips and crinkled for the filler inside.
- Bermuda Bay card stock – punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch and Bitty Butterfly punch
- Stamped greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes – using Bermuda Bay ink.
These are really nice sturdy boxes and are a great size for many little things. We made these at my Stamp Club meetings last week using all the colors in the Tag a Bag Accessory kit – Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, and Smoky Slate.
I’m out of town again this week (this is really too much travel for me). But this time it is a girls trip and we are having Stamping fun all week long in Utah. Sunday Cindy and I flew to Utah and met up with Elizabeth and headed to Wendy’s house. Monday was a fun day – we went out on adventures and shopping and finished the day in the Canyon – I have pictures to download and share with you in another post. Nancy, Carolyn and Libby joined us from Texas. Today we are having a stamping retreat – we spent the morning stamping projects and after we finished lunch we are now learning more about My Digital Studio.
Fun times stamping with friends from all over. Later in the week we will head into Salt Lake City for the Stampin’ Up! Convention. I can’t wait!