Well apparently I took a few days off from posting to my blog. I didn’t actually mean to do that.
So this week I thought I would share some Mosaic Madness with you. The Mosaic Madness stamp set and the Mosaic punch are becoming fast friends when it comes to making these cards – they fit perfectly together. And in case you missed it in the catalog – these two are offered as a Bundle and that means you get to save 15% when you order them together. There are lots of bundles through out the catalog – so keep your eyes out for them.
It does become a bit of a problem though when you go to do a class at someone’s house and you forget to bring the punch! Yikes! I didn’t mean to do that either. But we made do. The stamp set is equally good friends with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder!
Here is the card featuring all the new In-Colors.
- The base is Baked Brown Sugar.
- A layer of Whisper White embossed with the Big Shot and the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
- The stamped images are Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar. All from Mosaic Madness and punched with the Mosaic punch. The are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting is from Petite Pairs – which is on sale 25% off this month!!
- I tied some Linen Thread around to finish it off.
I was really happy with the way this card turned out and that I was able to include all of the new In-Colors on it. I attached the punched out pieces to the embossed layer and then trimmed those that hung over the edge prior to attaching it to the card base.
So in case your wondering what we did without the punch – we stamped the images directly on the embossed layer. Not quite the same dimension but still a great card. I didn’t keep one to show you though.
I have more to share using these Mosaic Madness items so be sure to come back throughout the week.