Here is a quick and easy card idea that would work for a masculine card or for a graduation. Just choose the colors that you need or want. It’s also a perfect way to use up scraps of designer paper strips. Sometimes when cutting layers I end up with skinny little strips of paper or card stock left over. This is the perfect way to use those up.
This particular card used strips from the retired Classic Garage designer series paper. The colors are Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Tranquil Tide, and Basic Gray. You could replace the designer paper with strips of card stock or a different designer paper. The stripes ont he envelope where done with the Stampin’ Write Markers and a ruler. You could easily switch this out for school colors and add a happy graduation greeting.
- #151331 Itty Bitty Greetings
- #131202 Smoky Slate Color card stock
- #100730 Whisper White card stock
- Card stock or Designer Series Paper strips of your choice
- Stampin’ Write Markers to match
- #107301 Whisper White Medium Envelopes
- #132708 Memento ink pad Tuxedo Black
Thanks for stopping by today. This card was included in a Facebook Live video last month. You can view them here on my Facebook Page – click here.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.