I love this cute note card – I found the idea on Pinterest from a demonstrator in Germany. I changed it slightly by making a note card and eliminating some of the layers that she used on her full card. This is my version.
The Gingham Garden Washi tape is layered in the background on the card – the pieces are overlapped with each other. Here is how you make the cute little heart accent piece –
- first punch a small heart in Crumb Cake card stock
- now line the Artisan Label punch up so the spot where you punched out the heart is in the center.
- punch another Artisan Label from Melon Mambo card stock
- Layer them with little bits of Stampin’ Dimensional in between
- cut a piece of Linen Thread and just loop it around using some Snail Adhesive to attach to the back of the Artisan Punched piece
- attach the label with Stampin’ Dimensional to the front of the card
- finish by adding a tiny pearl and rhinestone to the label
Let’s see that makes project #6 I think. And I’m still not done – so be sure to come back for more Washi Tape ideas from my class.
You can shop online here at my website Online Store.
Registrations due August 31st for the September 27th – 29th – Stamp, Scrap & Create Retreat