Here is one more quick card using the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. For this card I used one of the six panel pieces. This one looks like an oval frame. But instead of actually putting the frame on a card from I have used it to create a mask. You can see how I did this in my Facebook Live from May 13, 2019 – view FB live video HERE. I’ve been trying to stamp live every Monday on my Facebook page. If you missed any you can go back and watch the replays.
I used my sponge daubers to add ink – Pear Pizzazz for the ground and Balmy Blue for the sky. Then stamped in Black ink. It’s a simple one layer little note card.
- #146907 Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut specialty paper
- #147678 Country Home stamp set
- #131527 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- #133773 Sponge Daubers
- #147104 Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147105 Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #132708 Black Memento Pad
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.