I shared one more card in my FB Live video from Jan. 21, 2019 that used the same suite of products as the projects in the Made to Love Class. You can see the video here. This card was one of the cards available in my Quick & Cute card class this past week. It has a glimpse of the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets that are available through the Sale-A-Bration Promotion. Don’t miss out on these foild sheets – they have been very popular already and are likely to sell out before we get to the end of March!
One trick on this card was that I mounted all three of the little hearts from the Meant to Be stamp set on one block. Then I could stamp the whole group at the same time on the Crumb Cake layer of my card. I just randomly stamped the grouping all over to create this layer. Next I added the piece of Lovely Lipstick Foil sheet and then a strip of the All My Love Designer Series Paper.
To finish the card I tied some of the 1/8″ Sheer Whisper White ribbon on my layer before adding it to a Thick Whisper White card base. The greeting is stamped in Lovely Lipstick ink and adhered with dimensionals over the ribbon. This card doesn’t have to be for Valentine’s Day even though the colors and hearts suggest that.
- #148626 Meant to Be stamp set
- #148576 All My Love Designer Series paper
- #148578 All My Love Card stock pack (use Crumb Cake)
- #147116 Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147140 Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #100730 Whisper White card stock
- #140272 Thick Whisper White card stock
- #144172 1/8″ Sheer Whisper White Ribbon
- #144108 Mini Dimensionals
- #149712 Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (FREE Sale-A-Bration choice)
Here are a few other samples from Stampin’ Up! that use the foil sheets. Place your orders in my online store – order $50 in product to get the foil sheets for free. Each pack include 4 each of the two colors in 12 x 12 sheets.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.