Every month Stampin’ Up! has a featured project of the month that is on the corporate website. I hope to share that project with you each month. I did a similar project last year and previously featured it on my blog. Here is another Smores treat bag idea for you. What a great camping treat for the summer or for cub scout or girl scout camp!
Have fun making treat bags!
S’Mores treat bag
- Stamp raccoon image in Basic Black ink, mosquito image in Creamy Caramel ink, and “Grrreat!” in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock bag topper.
- Adhere strip of Real Red card stock to bag topper.
- Stamp two stars in So Saffron ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out and adhere to Whisper White card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a printer to print the words “Camping” and “treats” on Creamy Caramel textured card stock. Cut out in shape of sign. Color edges of sign in Creamy Caramel ink using stamping sponges. Adhere to bag topper.
- Stamp s’more image in Creamy Caramel ink on Whisper White card stock. Watercolor image in Creamy Caramel ink using blender pen. Cut out and adhere to sign on bag topper.
- Tie linen thread around bag topper.