Really this is a super quick Valentine idea using one of the My Digital Studio downloads. I received this as a swap at Leadership from Laura Milligan. And if my boys were still young enough to need Valentine’s for school this would be perfect!
Here is a quick look at this cute idea from Laura –
- Get the My Digital Studio digital download called Officially Awesome Valentines Designer Template (#133009)
- Print the Owl Valentine (or choose a different or use the elements to design your own) on Whisper White card stock – cut to the size you want
- Attach to a piece of Razzpberry Ripple card stock – cut to create a flag
- Put a pencil in a 1×8 cello bag and seal shut
- attach the tag to the top of the bag with a piece of Gumball Green ribbon
- and you are done
- well you may want to sign your name on the back (or your child needs to do that)
I hope all these hearts are bringing you some Valentine inspiration. With Kyle away at college, Tyler having to TA a class on Thursday nights and Ryan having band practice on Thursdays – it doesn’t look like I’ll have all my boys together for Valentine’s day this year. So we are making alternate plans and having our “family Valentine dinner” on Sunday night after. Greg and I are going to sneak away for Friday/Saturday. And I guess the 14th may just be a quiet night – we shall see. More heart ideas are coming your way including a 2-page 12×12 scrapbook layout that you are going to love!