I love these fun Peekaboo cards that I created with the Happy Tails bundle from Stampin’ Up!. It was a fun card that I designed earlier in the year for an event I went to and also used for my Stamper’s Club and one of my private classes. I wanted to share how I made it so I did a Facebook Live this past weekend. And an added bonus I also created a card using the Nine Lives stamp set. If I’m making a dog card I thought I better make a cat version too. Be sure you watch my Facebook Live video from Sunday, March 31st and you can see how I made both of these cards.
Watch the video here – Facebook Live March 31st
Here is a look at my Happy Tails peekaboo card. I call it that because it has a little window in the front that peeks through to the inside. And if you open the card you get a full view of the inside with a little hidden surprise. My little dog has a bone hidden in the grass.
- #150631 Happy Tails Bundle (Happy Tails stamp set + Dog Builder punch)
- #148543 Dog Builder Punch
- #148682 Happy Tails stamp set
- #144177 Wood Textures 6×6 Designer Series Paper Stack
- #120953 Crumb Cake card stock
- #101650 Very Vanilla card stock
- #147114 Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147116 Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #143720 2-1/4″ Circle punch
- #104199 Linen Thread
- #148811 Old Olive Linen Thread
- #144601 Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends combo pack
- #144597 Old Olive Stampin’ Blends combo pack
- #104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- #144108 Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
These were the cards I showed in the FB Live. Check back tomorrow for the supply list and photos for the cat card.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.