Now here is that 4th card from the Birthday Bingo. I thought I had posted it but do not see the post. It’s a fun fold card that shows both sides of the Designer Paper. The Happiness Blooms Designer Paper is what this whole set of cards used. It is bright and cheerful and I love it for birthday cards. I posted the other cards already and I filmed a FB Live video showing you how to make all 4 of them. You can view my April 15, 2019 FB live video HERE.
The main part of the card is actually a 4″ x 12″ strip of the Happiness Blooms Designer paper. It is scored and folded and then glued to a piece of Night of Navy and a piece of Whisper White is added to the inside for you to write on. The front is decorated with the Piece of Cake stamp set, Night of Navy Baker’s Twine and Enamel Dots.
- #148610 Piece of Cake stamp set
- #148795 Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
- #148802 Happiness Blooms Cardstock Pack
- #148805 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock
- #147110 Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- #143717 Starburst Punch
- #133782 2″ Circle Punch
- #146336 Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
When you flip it open you get to see the other side of the Designer Paper. It’s a fun style of card!
Here is a look at the full set of cards and the box. Bingo was a ton of fun and I’ll be planning another one sometime this summer.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.