Thank you for the comments on the Farmhouse Christmas projects I’ve been sharing. I still have more! Can you tell I had fun with this theme/suite of products. After the retreat I’ve used these products for a few other things too and I hope to get those shared before Christmas arrives. Today is another card that I was really happy with. I hope you like it too.
The front of the card is completely covered with a piece of the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. Then accented with some strips. The Merry is cut out of the Galvanized Metal paper. I do wish that was staying in the catalog but it is not – so if you didn’t get any yet do it quick. Use the 1/2″ circle punch to snip a little notch in each end of the card and tie the twine around the card front coming through the notch on each side. It’s just a little different way to add the cotton twine.
- Merry Christmas to All Bundle – Merry Christmas to All stamp set + Merry Christmas Thinlits dies
- Thick Vanilla Card stock
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla Card stock
- Cherry Cobbler ink
- Galvanized Metal paper
- Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine
- 1/2″ Circle punch
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
For this card the measurements are
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Designer Series Paper 5-1/2″ X 4-1/4″, 4″ X 3/4″, 3-1/2″ x 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Galvanized Metal Paper 4″ x 2″
The Merry Christmas to All stamp set and the Merry Christmas Thinlits will be carrying over but after January 2nd they won’t be a bundle anymore. Get them now at the 10% discounted bundle price.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.