I love my Envelope Punch Board from Stampin’ Up! Not only can you make envelopes with it but look at this cute box that you can make!
Our double-sided Designer Series Paper is perfect for this project. I used a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper so that means you can get 4 boxes from each sheet of Designer Series paper. Here is how I made it –
- Start with a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper.
- Line it up at the 2″ mark on the Envelope Punch Board and punch and then score it.
- Slide it over to the 4″ mark and punch and score again.
- Turn the paper and repeat on the next side. Do it again on the other two sides. Now your paper has two diagonal scores lines on each side.
- Now use the corner rounder and round all four corners.
- It should look like this (I marked the score lines on this sample with a black sharpie so you could see them)
- Next you need to fold on all the score lines.
- Now you are going to fold in the corners of the box by taking the rectangle sections and bringing them together so that it creates a fold in the little triangle between each pair of punches. I added the sharpie here on this picture so you can see where those are.
- Punch holes in each of the corners so that you can pull your ribbon through to tie the box shut.
- On my example I used the Natural Ribbon to tie the box shut
- Add a tag – this one is from the Perfectly You Hostess stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.
Fill the box with a little treat before you close it up. Some candy canes or chocolates.
Well it may be late in the day but I got a second post done after my shopping today. I am almost done with all the Christmas shopping.