This is an 8×8 page that she just put an assortment of Designer Series Paper strips, ribbon, buttons and staples on.
She added the doodles with a fine tip marker around the edges – all hand-drawn.
Let’s see if I can point out all the Stampin’ Up! supplies that she used:
- Going Gray card stock for the base
- Designer Series Paper from Summer Days Simply Scrappin’ Kit
- Designer Series Paper from Walk in the Park pack
- Rose Red 1/4″ Grosgrain ribbon
- Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon
- Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
- Baja Breeze Striped Ribon
She added various buttons that are not Stampin’ Up! And used staples too.
Great job Emily!
Have a great day today!