More pages from my Desktop Calendar…..
For the month of November I used the turkey stamp from the Holiday mini catalog. I made a slight change to mine after the class because of suggestion from one of the girls at the class. I originally didn’t have the circle behind the turkeys but added them later.
My dog Magnolia has a birthday in November so the little dog image from the All in the Family stamp set worked perfectly for that. I tried to color it with markers to make it kind of look like Magnolia.
November Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Sahara Sand card stock
- Old Olive card stock
- So Saffron card stock
- Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper stack
- Scallop Trim Border punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine
- Billboard Alphabet Sizzlits Strip die
- All in the Family stamp set
- Calendar Alphabet & Numbers stamp set
- Chocolate Chip ink and marker
- Stampin’ Sponge