The supplies that I used to complete these cards:
- On the Farm stamp set
- Happy Labels stamp set
- Artistically Inked stamp set
- Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper (SAB)
- On the Farm Dies
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Card stock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
- Ink: Garden Green, Balmy Blue, jet Black Memento
- Three Twine Combo pack
- Linen Thread
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon
- Small Blending Brush
- Brick 3D Embossing Folder
- Cloud Punch
- Happy Labels punch
And here is the video. If you are reading this in an email you may need to click through to my blog or YouTube to see the video. And while you are there be sure to sign up for my YouTube channel so you know when I post a new one.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.
Register for classes here
Order online here – use hostess code 3TBJCZ6P for February 2023.
Join my PAWS team here