This card is the one I featured on the Royal Blog Tour and also used as my project for the STARZ meeting at convention. We held our meeting on Wed. night and there were 5 of us that presented projects for everyone to make. The Tile Card was mine and here are the details on making this card:
- Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Elegant Thank You
- Inks: Soft Suede
- Paper: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
- Other: Paper Cutter with cutting & scoring blade, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig.
- On 3” x3” piece of Very Vanilla card stock score every 1” in both directions creating a tic-tac-toe board. Fold on the score line and drag across the Soft Suede ink pad to create the lines. Also drag the outer edges of the square to add Soft Suede ink.
- Use a stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the image from the Circle Circus stamp set using Soft Suede ink inside each of the squares. Also stamp one on scrap piece of Very Vanilla and cut out the inside portion to attach with a Stampin’ Dimensional over the center image.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla piece to the More Mustard piece. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add to the front of the Soft Suede card base. Position towards the top to allow room for the greeting.
- Stamp “Thank You” in Soft Suede ink on the bottom of the card.
- Tie Soft Suede Polka Dot ribbon around the left edge of the card at the fold and tie in a knot.
Today is Sunday and I am on the plane back from convention.
Hope you have a happy weekend!