New Catalog Kickoff
On Saturday, June17th from 12-3 pm I will be having a New Catalog Kickoff – so stop by to get your Brand new catalog! Come play with some of the new stamps and products. I’ll introduce you to the new In-colors in person. And shop my BOGO sale!
- Pick up your brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! catalog (if you don’t already have yours)
- See brand new products from the New Stampin’ Up! catalog
- Make & Takes using new products & In Colors
- SHOP my BOGO sale
- SHOP my Card box (1 for $2 or 3 for $5)
- Place your order from the new catalog
- Join Paper Pumpkin and receive a cute bag and a drawing into a free month.
- Enjoy yummy snacks (in-color themed!) and visiting with friends.
- Earn tickets to win a free stamp set and coordinating framelits!
Here is how you can earn tickets for this give away
-RSVP for the Catalog Kickoff & come to the Catalog Kickoff
-bring a new friend (not already on my email list) = 5 tickets for each of you
-shop the BOGO sale
-place an order from the new catalog (every $20 = 1 ticket)
-sign up for a Paper Pumpkin Subscription
– Join my Stamp Club = 3 tickets
-book a private party with your friends
-more ticket opportunities at the open house
-join my Stampin’ Up! team – 10 tickets for my prize drawing and choose 10 handmade cards from my card box!
Be sure to RSVP by June 12.
cost is $10 or free with a qualifying order
If you have questions let me know – I look forward to seeing you there!
Throughout the catalog you will find Bundle & Save boxes that have a stamp set and coordinating tool available to purchase at a discount. There are a whole bunch of them in the catalog. Be sure to look for the box that says Bundle & Save. It will save you 10% off when you purchase the coordinating items as a bundle instead of purchasing them separately.
Question 6 on my scavenger hunt – asked which one was your favorite? Are you kidding – I don’t think I can pick just one. Perhaps I should have asked which ONES are your favorites. I mean really what was I thinking.
One of my favorites is the Ready to Pop Bundle! It’s a really adorable little popcorn box that you make using the Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies and it has the coordinating Ready to Pop Stamp set. I used these to make little treats for my New Catalog Kickoff Party earlier this month.
I used the Dapper Denim In-Color and paired it with the Kraft card stock and burlap ribbon – I filled it with popcorn in our new cello bags. These are so cute and they are pretty small – not so big that you need a ton of candy or filler. So it makes a perfect size for party favors. The boxes are easy to assemble and the thinlits dies has a lot of other pieces for decorating the box.
Some of my other bundle favorites include – Best Birds, Foxy Friends, Jar of Love, and Sunshine Sayings! I can’t wait to get busy playing with more of these.
I’m so glad you joined me today. Let me know which bundles you love.
Here are the recipes I used for my In-Color Inspired food that I served at the New Catalog Open House.
When I searched I didn’t really find what I wanted for a strawberry slush – there were many different recipes out there but I decided to come up with my own instead. So this is what I created:
- Put about 2 scoops of Strawberry Sorbet in a small plastic cup
- Add Sprite to the cup
- Stir with a spoon until it is all slushie
- Add a few fresh sliced strawberries to the top
- put in the freezer until ready to serve
- I served them with short straws and also with a spoon (for those that wanted to scoop instead of sip)
Pistachio Pudding Cake
PISTACHIO PUDDING Cake
I found this recipe on Pinterest. It looks like it originated from the Jello company.
- 18 1/4 ozs cake mix (yellow) -( my box was smaller than this one)
- 1 package instant pudding (serving size jell o pistachio flavor, pie filling)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 7 drops food coloring (green)
- 2 tbsps powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all ingredients except powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes. (I mixed all mine by hand)
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube or tube pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. (I actually forgot the powdered sugar – oops).
Baked Brown Sugar Brie Cups
BAKED BROWN SUGAR Brie Cups
This is another one I found on Pinterest. On my pinterest page it links to a blog and she has some pictures for each step.
Baked Brown Sugar Pecan & Brie Bites
- Phyllo dough sheets
- Brie, cubed into half inch pieces
- Brown Sugar
1.) Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2.) Cut phyllo dough into 1 1/2 inch squares. (mine were more like rectangles – I didn’t measure them)
3.) I used about 4-5 layers (or it could have been more just put some in each cup) of dough for each tart and pressed it into the muffin tin. Lightly spray the dough with cooking spray so it doesn’t burn.
4.) Place a cube of brie in each piece of dough.
5.) Top each one with 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon pecans and a little drop of honey.
6.) Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted and dough is golden brown. I think it was maybe 10 minutes.
7.) Let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan. I used a spoon to help me lift them out without breaking the shells.
Enjoy. I thought they were perfect for my Stampin’ Up! party.
Yes! This weekend I had my New Catalog Open House and I served food based on Stampin’ Up!s brand new In-Colors. I thought it was a fun idea and I tried some new recipes too. I think the food was a hit and the new colors too!
Here are the five new In-Colors – these will be around for the next 2 years – Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana. Patty Bennett shared a flyer that she created in My Digital Studio and I printed it out – 4 per sheet – put it together with a piece of each color in a clear envelope to make a sample for everyone to take home.
Now I didn’t come up with a “food” for Coastal Cabana so I used it for the accents and if I had the time to go back to the store I would have looked for napkins and plates in that color – but time ran short. I did mix up some water with blueberry lemonade flavor – so it was slightly blue and some tropical flavored skittles. And here is the rest…
First up yummy BAKED BROWN SUGAR Brie cups. These were quick to make – I made them right before everyone came and popped them in the oven – easy and yummy.
Crisp Cantaloupe – yep the easy one – just cut it up – but I did actually find a recipe for Cantaloupe Popsicle’s – I didn’t have a chance to try it but they looked interesting.
Pistachio Pudding Cake
I never even knew there was such a thing but I found a PISTACHIO PUDDING Cake recipe. It was good. Looks like something fun to make on St. Patrick’s day too.
And yummy STRAWBERRY SLUSH cups – and this wasn’t from a recipe either – I ended up making something up since I couldn’t find anything. These were super easy to make and I thought they turned out great. And the potential to add a little something to them for an adults only beverage would work too :).
It was a fun afternoon at my open house. And for everyone that placed an order the names were put in a random drawing for free Stampin’ Up! products. Tyler picked the winner and drum roll please…….
The winner is……
Jeannette gets $50 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Products! Yippee!
Thanks for stopping by. Oh – I’ll post the recipes tomorrow.
I’m back from my trip to Germany. I wasn’t able to post to my blog while I was gone but I did manage to schedule posts while I was away. Hopefully you saw some useful projects during the past couple of weeks with some of our retiring stamp sets. As we say good bye to the retiring sets and products we are ready to welcome the new catalog!
On Sunday, June 2nd from 2-5 pm I will be having a New Catalog Open House – so stop by browse through the new catalog and play with some of the new stamps and products. I’ll introduce you to the new color families and the new In-Colors. And you can see the new Wood Stamp set cases – I LOVE them!
- See brand new products from the New Stampin’ Up! catalog
- Come make two projects
- Get samples of the new In-Color
- See the new Color Families
- I’ll have sign ups for new ribbon shares.
- Place an order at the open house and be in a drawing for free products.
- Enjoy yummy snacks (including some Chocolate from Germany!) and visiting with friends.
RSVP and let me know you are coming. I probably left something off my list but I’m still catching up and trying to get over the time difference :).
June 1st is here. The much anticipated early arrival of the new Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 catalog is finally here. We will be able to start ordering from later this afternoon (2pm eastern time). This morning Stampin’ Up! is transitioning from the old catalog to the new one so the ordering systems are all down for the morning. Later today the online store will be up and links on my website and blog will be added to the new catalog.
My Stamper’s Club is starting tonight with the new catalog and on Sunday I’ll be having an Open House – come join the fun – Details for my Open House are on my website and at the bottom of this post.
Along with this new catalog we have 5 new In-Colors – and here they are –
Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit. You need to come see them in person at my open house and try out the new Firm Foam ink pads.
And here is a new card for you – it features new products from the Patio Party product suite and 4 of the new In-Colors.
New Designer Paper – Patio Party, two new stamp sets – Make a Cake and Itty Bitty Banners, and the new Bitty Banners Framelits!
Now I need to finish my list so I can place my order this afternoon. And I have to finish getting ready for Stamper’s Club too.
Have a great day! Oh – one more thing – for everyone that orders from me during the month of June – I will have a special coupon sheet for you for specials the rest of the summer exclusively from me.
Come Join at my New Catalog Open House Sunday, June 3rd from 2-5 pm.
· See products from the New Stampin’ Up! catalog
· Come make two projects
· See the new In-Colors and use the new Firm Foam ink pads
· All Customers who have ordered from me during the past year can pick up their FREE CATALOG.
· Buy a new stamp set from the catalog and choose a retired stamp set from my stash for free (equal or less original value). Retired sets are used in most cases.
· Place a $100 or more order from the new catalog today and get Free Shipping from me. Place a $150 or more order and receive a free Stampin’ Up! shopping bag plus $25 hostess benefits
· Bring a new friend that I haven’t met before and you both receive a gift from me.
· Enjoy yummy snacks and visiting with friends.
If you can’t attend my open house but would like a new catalog I can mail one directly to you for $5.
Click here to email me.