Today I have two Merry & Bright Cards to share with you AND the Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza Sale is TODAY! It’s a one day sale on Tuesday, November 24th only. Almost everything in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is on sale for 10% off. Stamps, dies, cardstock and paper, tools, ribbons and embellishments! Don’t Miss it!
There are some exclusions to the sale and you can see those below.
Speaking of Merry and Bright I have these two cards to show you today. I featured these on my FB Live yesterday – 11/23/2020 – on my FB page. See it here.
- #155167 Peace & Joy Bundle (Peace & Joy stamp set + Joy Dies)
- #150653 Stitched Stars die
- #140272 Thick Whisper White card stock
- #146976 Regals 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Assortment (Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce)
- #153074 2020-2022 In Color 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Assortment (Bumblebee, Just Jade)
- #121045 Basic Black cardstock
- #100730 Whisper White cardstock
- #132708 Memento Black ink
- #150457 Holiday Basic Jewels
- #144108 Mini Dimensionals
- #152344 Adhesive Sheets
- #103579 Paper Snips
- #110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- #127853 Silicone Craft sheet
- #149653 Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- #149655 Take Your Pick Tool
- #102300 Bone Folder
The first one was in the Regals colors which are your more traditional holiday colors. This second one is the same card using the Brights collection. I swapped out the card stock colors to #146975 Brights 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Assortment (Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape) and the bling to be #152477 Artistry Blooms Sequins. Everything else was the same. And if you want to use this same design for a birthday card just switch out the words!
I hope you like these fun colorful cards. They are the perfect design for using up thin scraps of cardstock – these are 1/4″ strips.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.