Hello. I’m joining the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month. It’s my first time to hop with this group and the first month of the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop. I’m so excited to have earned this incentive trip and go on one of my bucket list trips. And equally excited to join this blog hop for the first time – let’s hope that I got everything right!
This was one of the projects that we made at my Fall Retreat earlier this month. It’s a quick project and can easily be adapted for other holiday’s or occasions. You can watch my FB Live from October 14th to see how I made this fun tic tac holders – https://www.facebook.com/AtMonikasPlace/videos/2198657496906978/
Snowman Tic Tac Treat Holder
This project uses a 2″ wide strip of card stock and a tag topper punch. Add a wrapped piece of Designer Series Paper and ribbon at the top. These would be quick and easy to make. See below for the supplies and measurements.
- #102482 Real Red cardstock 2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 3-7/8″, 4-5/8″
- #149518 Delightful Tag Topper
- #150393 Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper 2-1/2″ x 5-3/4″, score so the front section is 2″ and then either side is 3/4″, and the back will overlap
- #150426 Real Red Curly Ribbon – tie the ends in a knot after you cut it so they don’t unravel
- #150644 Mini Curvy Keepsake Dies
- #150460 Tiny Keepsakes Stamp Set
- #147084 Real Red Ink
- #110755 Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
- Trimmer (coming soon)
- Die cutting machine
The Blog Hop Continues
To continue through go and click on the next blog in the list below.
Don’t miss the 24-Hour Stamp Sale on Wednesday – October 23rd.
Thanks for visiting today.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.