Today I have another scrapbook layout for you. This page was my May page for my Stamper’s Club. I don’t think I’ve shown the April page yet so I’ll have to do that one later this month. I’ve used the 2017-2019 In colors on this page. They are really the perfect set of colors for flowers and the title I used on this page is Beauty in Bloom. Don’t miss out on these beautiful colors – they are retiring! We can only hope in a few years they might bring some of them back. Definitely some of my personal favorites.
I shared this page on a Facebook Live this week. I showed how I used the Stamparatus for the stamping, a second page, and two alternate card ideas using the same supplies. You can view my May 6, 2019 FB live video HERE. Be sure to catch my next FB live video on Monday, May 13th.
Don’t miss this versatile stamp set – Jar of Love and the coordinating Everyday Jar dies. That is what I used for this page, the two page layout and my cards. And it is retiring! So are these colors and the Brushwork Alphabet that I used for the title. Everyone had the option to choose whatever title they wanted since the letters were individually stamped. We had a variety of spring & bloom titles. Watch the video to see how I set up a template and used the Stamparatus to stamp all the pieces.
- #141587 Jar of Love stamp set
- #141772 Brushwork Alphabet stamp set
- #141490 Everyday Jars dies
- #146276 Stamparatus
- #145453 2017-2019 12×12 Card stock
- #147147 Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147145 Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147146 Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147143 Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147144 Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #147003 Neutrals 12×12 Card stock
- #147107 Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #132708 Memento Pad
- #124302 Whisper White 12×12 Card stock
- #146927 Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
- #138401 Gold Metallic Thread
- #104199 Linen Thread
- #143741 Garden Trellis Embossing Folder
- #143263 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
I focused on a lot of retiring products when making this page. On last hurrah! So hurry and get them before they are gone for good – the 2017-2019 In Colors, the Jar of Love set and dies, the pearls, the embossing folder and even the Big Shot!
Here are the two alternate cards that my club could make using the same supplies.
The first card has the same stamping as the scrapbook page – I just added the greeting. For the second card I stamped directly on Crumb Cake card stock with the medium sized jar and the other little spray of greenery. Then added the words.
For my Facebook Live video I added a second page so it would be a two page spread.
I used the same supplies just stamped out the medium and small jars and then divided the flowers and leaves between the two of them.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.