About a month ago I held a Birthday Bingo event and it was so much fun! Everyone that attended made four cards featuring the Piece of Cake Bundle and the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper. My last post was one of the cards and today I’m sharing another one.
UPDATED: You can view my April 15, 2019 FB live video HERE. I show you how to make this card plus three more.
I love the new Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder that is part of the Happiness Blooms Suite. It can add a fun background to your cards. All the cards we made used the Night of Navy classic ink. And for this one I used the Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker to color in the dripping frosting on the cake.
- #148610 Piece of Cake stamp set
- #148525 Cake Builder punch
- #150579 Piece of Cake Bundle 10% savings
- #148795 Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
- #148802 Happiness Blooms Cardstock Pack
- #148805 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock
- #147110 Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- #148533 Dot to Dot Embossing Folder
- #147156 Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers (Calypso Coral)
- #143263 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
On the inside of the card I added a Whisper White layer and a strip of the Designer Series paper that was on the front of the card.
This is the final week of Sale-a-Bration. Be sure to place your orders for Free Sale-A-Bration products before time runs out!
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.