I wanted to share several Stampin’ Up! related updates with you – new stamp sets and products and some news about the owner of Stampin’ Up!
Clear-Mount Bundle #135311 = $26.27
Wood-Mount Bundle #135312 = $$29.67
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes
- It’s super easy to use
- It’s small and lightweight
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners
- It’s easy to keep it all together
- The price is terrific $19.95
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog!
And now a bit of news – Shelli the CEO and cofounder of Stampin’ Up! was involved in a riding accident in southern Utah last week; the horse she was riding stumbled, tossing Shelli off and then rolled over her. Shelli was taken to the Kanab hospital where X-rays were taken and she was diagnosed with a fractured pelvis, broken wrist, and broken collarbone. She was then flown to a hospital in Salt Lake City. She was moved from the trauma floor to a rehab floor in the last day or so. She is in a great deal of pain and has a long recovery ahead of her. If you would like to read the updates you can visit her blog at www.soshelli.com – her husband Sterling has been posting some updates on the accident and her recovery progress. She is the sweetest person – truly a special lady – you can see that she still has a smile on her face in the photos that Sterling posted. I hope she recovers quickly and completely. Keep her in your prayers.