Give thanks to those around you with this simple card.
I actually created this card from leftovers of a Halloween card – see it here.
I just switched out the stamp that I used. Here are the pieces and parts to make this card:
- Cajun Craze card base
- Old Olive card stock embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder and the Big Shot
- Tie a piece of Old Olive ribbon around the card stock and tie in a knot
- Using the Label Framelits cut a Cajun Craze label.
- Use Stampin’ Write Markers to ink the stamp image – I used Old Olive and Cajun Craze. The stamp is from the Seasonal Sayings stamp set. Stamp on Whisper White card stock.
- Then cut out with the Label Framelits. Use the Piercing Template, Pad and the Piercer to add the piercing around the label.
If you want it to be a faster card then leave out the piercing – that’s what takes the longest.
Thanks for stopping by today!