A couple of times each month we have a My Digital Studio Digi Crop. The last time we met was the week before Thanksgiving and we shared a trick with everyone an easy way to use a sketch that you might find somewhere as a jump start for your My Digital Studio layout. We used a sketch from the MDS Monday Sketch blog and I decided to play along and submit my page. I just realized that my page was selected as one of the TOP Picks! How fun is that!
so do you want to know the trick?
- Find a sketch that you want to use online somewhere – save it to your computer as a jpg file.
- open your My Digital Studio project and go to a blank page
- add a photo to the page – and choose the jpg file that you saved of the sketch
- this creates a “map” for you to follow
- add your photo boxes and page layers on top of the “map”
- when you are done delete the photo from the back
I turned the sketch for my page – so I added it as a photo box and then rotated it – then I placed my photo boxes and the punch for the strip across the page. I deleted the sketch and added my other elements and text. It was a brilliant idea that Cindy had!
Today is the last day for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Sale including some special Cyber Monday Specials.
These items will be 30 percent off for 24 hours on Monday, December 2:
Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (item 132172)
Expressions Thinlits Dies (item 132171)
Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent (item 132159)
Snowflake Season Simply Sent (item 132176)
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (item 129324)
Extra-Large Gift Box (item 132147)
Don’t miss out! Get savings up to 50% on lots of your Stampin’ Up! favorites. Online Holiday Sale – 11/20 – 12/2 – Get ready for some holiday shopping! See the Full List of Sale Items here – Holiday_Sale_Flyer_US.
Order online at my store any time – START HERE.
Have a great day shopping online!