Here is the May Featured Project from Stampin’ Up!
Hi Friend scrapbook page (8″ x 8″)
- Adhere Certainly Celery textured card stock to Baja Breeze textured card stock. Adhere photo to Certainly Celery textured card stock. Adhere strip of Designer Series paper to side of photo.
- Adhere strip of So Saffron textured card stock below photo. Adhere strip of Designer Series paper above So Saffron textured card stock. Tie Apricot Appeal ribbon around page.
- Adhere “Hi” die cut to page. Adhere small flower above “i.”
- Adhere “Friend” die cut to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere flower stem die cut to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere flower die cut to page; layer second flower die cut to first flower. Thread crochet thread through button and tie, then adhere button to flower center.
- Journal with Stampin’ Write marker.
May is National Scrapbooking Month so I hope you’ll take some time to scrapbook your memories. If you need help getting started come join me for my monthly scrapbook class on May 27th.
I had a wonderful weekend at Wendy’s at our STARZ group retreat – I’ll share more with you about that throughout the week. I’m having a mini Mother’s Day class on May 6th with some cute projects that you can use together as a gift for your mother or someone else that is special to you. I hope you can join me.