Did you know Stampin’ Up! has kits? We have three kinds of kits – All-Inclusive Kits, Projects Kits, and Paper Pumpkin Kits. Here is a quick look at the difference.
- All-Inclusive Kits – these include everything you need to complete the project and often have refills available for the consumable pieces and parts. They have the stamp set, a clear block, ink, instructions and all the pieces. Just add your favorite basic adhesive.
- Project Kits – these kits include all the consumable supplies and often teach a technique or include a specialty project. The stamps and inks are sold separately and these are fun to gather with friends and have a private class.
- Paper Pumpkin Kits – this is our monthly subscription kit – its a surprise creative kit delivered to your door each month.
The designing for these kits is already done – you just have to put them together – follow the directions exactly or get creative on your own with the elements provided. It’s totally up to you. Today I’m going to show you the Lot of Happy Card Kit.
Lots of Happy Card Kit
This all-inclusive card kit creates all occasion cards. You’ll use watercolor pencils for coloring in the images. I also used a Blender Pen for blending the colors together. That’s not included in the kit but can be purchased along with the kit in my online store. You can also get refills to make an additional 20 cards. Once you finish the kit you’ll still have the stamp set, ink, clear block, and watercolor pencils. You may even have left over die cut pieces and dimensionals (I did). Now you just need to add some card stock from your stash and make more cards. Here is another card that I made.
- Lots of Happy Card Kit
- Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Vellum Card Stock
- Flirty Flamingo Card Stock
- Whisper White Card Stock (or use one of the left over die cut pieces in the kit)
- 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Linen Thread
- Blender Pens
We are working with this kit tonight in my Cocktails & Cards class that I’m teaching at the Tavern in the front of my neighborhood. It’s a fun night out with the girls and $12 bottles of wine!
Be sure to register for upcoming classes and product shares – just click on Registration under the Events tab.