I have some more updates about Sale-A-Bration products. A couple of things have hopped right outta here and others are moving fast. So if you have something you want you better hop on over to my online store and order it right now!
The Organdy Ribbon that was back at the beginning of the week sold out about a day later – I told you to hurry. And the Hop Around Framelits that coordinate with the So Hoppy Together stamp set – well they hopped right on out of here too! So the moral of the story is don’t wait order today. Rumor has it that the next thing that will sell out is the Call Me Cupcake Framelits that go with the Hello Cupcake Sale-A-Bration stamp set.
I had this cute Hoppy Birthday card to share with you today. It will be an option in my Quick & Cute cards class at the end of the month.
I used the dies on the frog and the lily pad but if you have decent fussy cutting skills you can cut out that frog with paper snips. And to make a lily pad use a skinny oval shape and cut a notch out of one end. The little flies I stamped directly on the card and added a little “movement” with my black marker. Birthday comes from the new More Than Words stamp set.
- #149725 So Hoppy Together stamp set (SAB Free with $50 order)
- #150073 Hop Around Framelits Dies (sadly they have sold out)
- #150069 More Than Words stamp set
- #140272 Thick Whisper White Card Stock
- #121045 Basic Black Card Stock
- #100730 Whisper White Card Stock
- #132708 Memento Black Pad
- #146916 Tropical Escape 6×6 Designer Series Paper
- #147274 Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- #144108 Mini Dimensionals
- #100082 Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- #143263 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Here is an update from Stampin’ Up! on the discontinued items:
If you need help placing an order let me know.
The HOST code for online ordering in March is RGA2XGV4 use this code if you are ordering less than $150 and not ordering for Stamp Club. You will receive a surprise in the mail from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more you can redeem Stampin’ Rewards and I’ll also send you a surprise in the mail the following month.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.