Finally we had a nice Spring Break day – beautiful sunshine, blue skies, temps have warmed up and as long as we aren’t right on the lake not to much wind. We were able to spend some time outside today but it is our last day away and we are headed back home tonight. Greg went home last night so he could return to work today.
Here is one more card I wanted to share using the Soft Summer stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog. This image is a Dogwood and the Dogwood trees are in bloom everywhere around my mom’s house. She has several. I have som in my yard but they aren’t big and don’t bloom the way hers do.
Soft Summer stamp set
Confetti Cream card stock
Ruby Red card stock
Chocolate Chip classic ink
Jet Black StazOn ink
Stampin’ Write Markers: More Mustard, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Chocolate Chip 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon
- Fold Confetti Cream card stock in half to create card.
- Stamp outlined flowers image twice in Chocolate Cip ink along left side of card.
- Stamp outlined flowers image in Jet Back in on watercolor paper. Color solid flowers image directly on stamp using markers. Breathe on stamp to moisten ink and stamp directly over Jet Black image (you don’t have to be exact). Watercolor using an aquapainter. Adhere Ruby Red card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Distress edges of Ruby Red card stock, and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink on card below colored flowers.
- Tie ribbon around front of card.
I hope you like it. We made this at the regional conference in Orlando.