At my Catalog Kickoff event I had a display of all the brand new Stampin’ Up! Ribbons, Trims and Twine. I actually bought a roll of every one. And then I thought I should do a video to show them to everyone that couldn’t come to the kickoff or that doesn’t live local to me. They are so much better in real life than they are in the photos in the catalog. And while the video isn’t exactly real life – you can’t touch them – you can see them a little bit better than just looking at the little photo in the catalog.
I took a couple of photos after arranging them in rainbow order – I had all the like styles together while I shared them in the video.
And here is the video. If you are reading this in an email you may need to click through to my blog or YouTube to see the video. And while you are there be sure to sign up for my YouTube channel so you know when I post a new one.
I hope you like seeing all the new ribbon. Which one is your favorite?
If you are ready to shop visit my online store? SHOP NOW
Thanks for visiting today!
With a new catalog comes new ribbons, new Designer Papers, new basic papers and new Embellishments. Flipping through the pages I always have a long list because I want to see it all and sample it all. So for the past few years I have been offering product shares. This allows you to get a sampling of the new products without having to purchase full packages of everything. I buy them and divide everything amongst a group of people. You can see, feel and play with your samples and then order more of the items you love!
This time I have 6 different choices for you:
- Ribbon Share $34 – includes all the new ribbon pg. 158-159
- Designer Paper Share $25.50 – includes samples of all the new Designer paper pg. 142 – 144
- Color Collections Paper Stack Share $19 – includes samples of all the monochromatic stacks pg. 144
- Paper Basics share $9 – includes new items in our basics and base materials pg. 148-149, 151
- Embellishments share $8 – includes new embellishments pg. 160-161
- Gotta Have it All $95 – includes the 5 shares mentioned above plus the new sequins
Choose any combination that you would like. The shares will be available to pick up at my house or I can mail them to you for the cost of postage. Payments due June 14th for orders going in on the 15th. If you have questions let me know.
Contact me to arrange payment – Email me
The new catalog is live! And it is a beauty of a catalog with lots of fun new products and full of samples and ideas. This new catalog is very user friendly! On my blog there is a link in the right had side bar to the pdf. And if you want one in real life (its always better to have one in hand) then contact me. I have copies here for my Stamp Club, card clubs and regular customers. If you aren’t near me I’ll have to mail it to you so I need to confirm an address with you – so you’ll need to email me.
I wanted to mention a few new things this catalog has –
- It’s organized by projects/events – birthday, memory keeping, kids, decor, etc.
- sections feature the stamps with coordinating accessories
- the first 2/3 of the catalog feature stamps (with coordinating accessories listed with a featured sample or technique) and the accessories section is in the back divided by category.
- Kits and bundles are included again. Bundles have coordinating products at a 15% discount!
- the catalog has increased by 40 pages
- throughout the catalog we have listed supplies with item numbers and prices for a few samples to make it easy to buy what you need to make that sample
- samples are either “you can make it” or “everything you need”
- some samples are marked as “quick & easy”
- in the back is the stamp index with section icons
- plus a brand new Greeting & Alphabet index!
- and the accessory index is back
- don’t miss the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set inside the back cover
- Hostess sets are still at the back – and I love them!
Enjoy the new catalog! I’m sure you will LOVE it!
I have Ribbon Shares for all the new ribbons. I sent an email this morning to my customer email list. If you are interested and did not receive the email please let me know and I can send it to you.
June 2013 Ribbon Shares
Ribbon shares are a great way to get some of all the new ribbons without having to purchase fulls rolls of each color. Share the roll and share the cost. See the details below.
3/8” Ruffle Stretch Ribbon – In-Colors
Flirty, stretchy, fun! One edge has ruffles, the other has stretchy elastic.
Baked Brown Sugar
Apprx. 2 yards of each color ribbon
Plus: In-Color Boutique Details – 1 in each color
Share price $13 to pick up at my house
3/4” Chevron Ribbon
Trendy must-have! Adorable twill with chevron design. Whisper White accent woven through.
Apprx. 2 yards of each color ribbon
Share price $25 to pick up at my house
New Ribbons for 2013-2014
Soft Sky Seam Binding
Pear Pizzazz 3/8” Taffeta
Blushing Bride ¼” Stitched Grosgrain
Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo 1/8” Taffeta
Blue 3/8” Denim Jean Ribbon
Approx. 2 yards of each color ribbon
Share price $9 to pick up at my house
Payments due to me by June 14th. I’ll be placing the orders the next day. If you need the share(s) mailed to you there will be a shipping charge also.
[contact-form subject=’New Catalog Ribbon Share’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]