The new catalog is live! And it is a beauty of a catalog with lots of fun new products and full of samples and ideas. This new catalog is very user friendly! On my blog there is a link in the right had side bar to the pdf. And if you want one in real life (its always better to have one in hand) then contact me. I have copies here for my Stamp Club, card clubs and regular customers. If you aren’t near me I’ll have to mail it to you so I need to confirm an address with you – so you’ll need to email me.
I wanted to mention a few new things this catalog has –
- It’s organized by projects/events – birthday, memory keeping, kids, decor, etc.
- sections feature the stamps with coordinating accessories
- the first 2/3 of the catalog feature stamps (with coordinating accessories listed with a featured sample or technique) and the accessories section is in the back divided by category.
- Kits and bundles are included again. Bundles have coordinating products at a 15% discount!
- the catalog has increased by 40 pages
- throughout the catalog we have listed supplies with item numbers and prices for a few samples to make it easy to buy what you need to make that sample
- samples are either “you can make it” or “everything you need”
- some samples are marked as “quick & easy”
- in the back is the stamp index with section icons
- plus a brand new Greeting & Alphabet index!
- and the accessory index is back
- don’t miss the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set inside the back cover
- Hostess sets are still at the back – and I love them!
Enjoy the new catalog! I’m sure you will LOVE it!
I have Ribbon Shares for all the new ribbons. I sent an email this morning to my customer email list. If you are interested and did not receive the email please let me know and I can send it to you.
Well Monday turned out to be a busy day! Right after I finished my blog post yesterday I left the house – met my friend Diane – and then headed to lunch with a few other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to be part of a Focus Group. We were treated to a delicious lunch – family style at Maggianno’s – and discussed our topic. I think when it was all said and done we were there for about 3 hours. Diane and I walked around the mall – the restaurant is attached to the mall. And slowly made our way over to the pizza place were we were meeting 23 other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators for dinner. That was fun!
Following dinner we headed to the movie theater and waited patiently for the Stampin’ Up! Catalog Premiere! I believe there were about 150 of us in this theater but total across the country there were over 7600 demonstrators. We were all ready to watch a live-streaming video of the new annual catalog premiere. I thought it was a great event and an exciting way to introduce the Stampin’ Up! catalog. I sure hope that Stampin’ Up! does this again.
We were there for 2-1/2 hours as the Stampin’ Up! staff showed us the new catalog, new stamp sets and products and made us laugh. They were live in California. As we left we got our brand new 2014-2015 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog!! Plus a brand new stamp set! And a few people even won prize patrols. One of my downline Cindy won the first prize patrol – so exciting! And I can show you the front of the catalog! Are you ready?
You might just be able to find some new things shown on the cover…… and you might really want to be part of my Stamper’s Club and come to my house for the meeting this weekend – Friday night or Saturday morning – just sayin’!
So I didn’t have time to list all the supplies for my frog card yesterday – so I’m going now to update that post – so be sure to go back and check it out again.
A few other Tuesday updates for you:
- New Paper Pumpkin Kit and Refill Kits: As a special perk for Paper Pumpkin subscribers, Stampin’ Up! offers a selection of past kits and refill kits for purchase, while supplies last. We just added four new kits to the offering. Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com/pastkits to get all the details.
- New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in my online store – holiday items from last years Holiday Catalog if you want to get a head start!
- Don’t forget the RETIRED LIST – things are selling out so don’t wait to order something that you wanted. Check in my online store under Retired List to see what is still available – once it is gone, its gone!
- New Weekly Deals 4/29 – 5/5– This weeks deals….
- New My Digital Studio Downloads – a new online class!
Order online at my store any time – START HERE.
June 1st is here. The much anticipated early arrival of the new Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 catalog is finally here. We will be able to start ordering from later this afternoon (2pm eastern time). This morning Stampin’ Up! is transitioning from the old catalog to the new one so the ordering systems are all down for the morning. Later today the online store will be up and links on my website and blog will be added to the new catalog.
My Stamper’s Club is starting tonight with the new catalog and on Sunday I’ll be having an Open House – come join the fun – Details for my Open House are on my website and at the bottom of this post.
Along with this new catalog we have 5 new In-Colors – and here they are –
Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit. You need to come see them in person at my open house and try out the new Firm Foam ink pads.
And here is a new card for you – it features new products from the Patio Party product suite and 4 of the new In-Colors.
New Designer Paper – Patio Party, two new stamp sets – Make a Cake and Itty Bitty Banners, and the new Bitty Banners Framelits!
Now I need to finish my list so I can place my order this afternoon. And I have to finish getting ready for Stamper’s Club too.
Have a great day! Oh – one more thing – for everyone that orders from me during the month of June – I will have a special coupon sheet for you for specials the rest of the summer exclusively from me.
Come Join at my New Catalog Open House Sunday, June 3rd from 2-5 pm.
· See products from the New Stampin’ Up! catalog
· Come make two projects
· See the new In-Colors and use the new Firm Foam ink pads
· All Customers who have ordered from me during the past year can pick up their FREE CATALOG.
· Buy a new stamp set from the catalog and choose a retired stamp set from my stash for free (equal or less original value). Retired sets are used in most cases.
· Place a $100 or more order from the new catalog today and get Free Shipping from me. Place a $150 or more order and receive a free Stampin’ Up! shopping bag plus $25 hostess benefits
· Bring a new friend that I haven’t met before and you both receive a gift from me.
· Enjoy yummy snacks and visiting with friends.
If you can’t attend my open house but would like a new catalog I can mail one directly to you for $5.
Click here to email me.
A double post today so I’m back. Today is the first day of the new catalog which will go live here in a short little while. And here she is!
The Stampin’ Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is very pretty and follows right along with our convention theme this year which is GROW. Lots of exciting new things inside. I have added a link on the side bar of my blog so you can now see it online. My website is being updated and it will be on there later today and you can also start ordering later today!! I have my list ready.
Also I was very excited to see this morning that there is a new Starter Kit Special!! Yes a $99 Mini Starter Kit ($180 value) for the Month of July including brand new sets and accessories from the catalog PLUS a special Christmas Keepsake Box Kit ($40 value) for everyone that joins in the month of July. I would love for you to join my team and come to my next meeting on July 30th! I’ll be sharing all about convention, we will be swapping and stamping and having a grand ol’ time – we always do so I hope you’ll want to come too.
If you have questions about anything, want to place an order or join Stampin’ Up! please send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org – I’m here to help you!
The 2009-2010 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog is now available to order from. I’ll be updating my blog with new links to the new catalog and Decor Elements next week after the holiday. But you can find all the new stuff on my Stampin’ Up! website – www.monika.stampinup.com.
For the month of July there will be a special item of the week. So from now until Monday July 6th at 9:50 am (MT) – that’s 12:50 pm (ET) you can order this first special item:
Scallop Edge punch
I use this punch a lot – if you have been to my classes you will know. So if you don’t own this one yet it is a great time to get it – normally it is $15.95.
There is also a new starter kit special – a mini kit option for $85 or the regular $199 starter kit – which includes the In-Color ink pads and a pack of card stock for each of the 6 In-Colors. The new colors are:
That’s all for now – I’ll have more information in my July newsletter and add more here later.
Talk to you all soon!