During my hectic week of the Royal Blog tour I received two more blog awards! How fun is that?
The first one was another Sunshine Award from Melissa Carr – here is a link to her blog – and if you look through some her posts she has been following some baby birds too – with some cute pictures of the fuzzy little finches from Mother’s Day – http://homeschoolstamperof3.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html
To see who I passed the Sunshine Award on to – CLICK HERE.
And then I received another Blog Award from Juliette Chapman –
I really do feel special and I’m so thrilled to know that my blog is on this list! Sorry it took me so long to get it on here.
I need to pass the award on to some other beautiful bloggers – I could choose the ones I gave the Sunshine Award to but I think I will choose some different ones this time. And in addition to that I have to tell you 10 things about me that you may not know. So I’ll do that first and then I’ll add some links to Beautiful Bloggers.
10 things you might not know about me:
- I graduated from Ga Tech with a B.S. in Information and Computer Science
- Growing up my childhood sport was sailing – I sailed until I went away to college
- My parents are immigrants from Germany
- I have a cousin that has a rock band in Germany called Die Happy
- I have lived my entire life in Georgia within the metro Atlanta area (5 different counties)
- I have never lived by myself – I went from home, to college, to Greg
- I got my ears pierced when I was a junior in high school
- I love dogs, birds and animals – but you probably figured that out
- I have an elephant collection
- Greg gave me my first dog while we were dating – a Miniature Schnauzer named Skip.
And now to pass the award on to some other Beautiful Bloggers:
– Becky – Inking Idaho
– Monica – My Many Many Passions
– Patty – Patty’s Stamping Spot
– Amy – U Stamp 4 Fun
– Kerin – Stamps, Paper, Glitter
Thank you for all the blog awards – it is so fun to be recognized!