It’s time for cake! The Cake Builder Punch is back in stock and you can order it now! That means the Piece of Cake Bundle is also available to order. Did you know that when you order as a bundle it saves you 10%? And we only have bundles when the items are introduced in the catalog. Meaning that once this catalog ends even if the products carry over (and the punch is for sure) they won’t be a bundle any more. So save your money now and order the bundle.
UPDATED: You can view my April 15, 2019 FB live video HERE. I show you how to make this card plus three more.
I used the Piece of Cake Bundle and the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper for my Bingo event at the end of February. It was a birthday theme and we made some fun cards. This one is Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy and Whisper White. I randomly stamped the Happy Birthday all over the white panel. What I do is take the stamp – ink it – stamp, stamp, stamp – and then repeat. That gives you the varying degrees of color in the background.
- #148610 Piece of Cake stamp set
- #148525 Cake Builder punch
- #150579 Piece of Cake Bundle 10% savings
- #148795 Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
- #148802 Happiness Blooms Cardstock Pack
- #148805 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock
- #147110 Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- #132178 Silver Foil Sheets
- #146336 Medium Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
- #141897 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- #104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
The inside is finished to match with a coordinating strip of the Designer Series paper. The cake plate on the front is punched from the Silver Foil.
There is a little bit of Wink of Stella on the candle flames but I don’t think you can really see it in the photo.
Be sure to register for upcoming classes – just click on Registration under the Events tab.